At Grenier, we are committed to helping you get your life back to normal as soon as possible. Our process has been specifically designed to help set your expectations and eliminate any surprises. As your representative, we will handle:
- Evaluation: The first step is a FREE, no obligation loss evaluation. After examining the site, we will make a recommendation concerning the best type of claim to file, and determine if you will benefit from our services.
- Prioritization: We explain exactly what steps need to be taken immediately to protect your financial interest and move the recovery process along as expeditiously as possible. If necessary, we will arrange to have your property boarded up to protect you from further damages.
- Relocation: We help homeowners temporarily relocate to a comfortable location during the settlement and reconstruction process; we help businesses relocate and continue servicing their client base to retain customers and income.
- Education: We analyze and explain your policy to you so you understand if there is any extra coverage which you are entitled to.
- Documentation: We conduct inventory, research and assist in valuing destroyed contents and then submit all necessary documents to the insurance company on your behalf. In addition, we monitor insurance vendors for you.
- Communication: We communicate with the insurance company and relay all information to you in easy-to-understand language.
- Negotiation: We attend all meetings with insurance company personnel on your behalf to ensure that your interests are represented, and review all settlement terms with you as they are subject to your approval.